Annapurna Helicopter Tour
The Annapurna Helicopter tour is a scenic tour and the travelers can view Mt Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Fishtail, Manaslu, Lamjung and the surrounding Himalayas and also the lush forests and the scattered ethnic settlements in the Annapurna Conservation Area. The sceneries of the Himalayan Lakes and the highest Himalayan Pass, Thorong La, Rivers, Annapurna Base Camp and other wonderful views are the attractions of the helicopter tour in the Annapurna region. The tour begins and ends in Pokhara.
- Breathtaking views of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu Himalayan ranges.
- Views of the ethnic villages and hilly landscape.
- Lush forests and superb views of the Annapurna Conservation Area.
- Tour: Annapurna Helicopter Tour
- Duration: 2 hours
- Group Size: Max. 5 persons
- Begins: Pokhara
- Ends: Pokhara